Earth Flare manages and uses the brand names Med Helper, Medhelperapp.com and Medhelpercloud.com. Earth Flare Inc. (“Earth Flare” ”Med Helper” “MedHelper” “MedHelperapp” “Medhelpercloud.com” “we,” “us,” “our”) knows that you care about how Your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. This Statement describes the types of information we collect via our applications and web sites, how we may use that information and with whom we may share it. Our Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to protect the security of the information. We also tell you how you may contact us to update your information, remove your name from our mailing lists or get answers to questions you may have about our privacy practices at Earth Flare.
Personal Information CollectionEarth Flare may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about how you use our websites and applications
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website or applications (including subscription to our newsletter)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website or application if applicable.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website or application services; and any other information that you send to Earth Flare
Using Personal InformationEarth Flare may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website and applications owned by us
- Personalize applications or websites for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website and application services
- Provide you the services that you subscribe to
- Provide you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Legal DisclosuresEarth Flare may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your DataEarth Flare will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Earth Flare will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Non-Personal InformationWe collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when users visit our web sites or use our applications. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single, identifiable visitor or user. It tells us general information enabling us to better manage and improve our services. By collecting this information, we learn such things as to how to best tailor our web sites and applications to our users.
Web Site TrafficThrough our various tracking methods and using log files, we may track domain names, IP addresses, and browser types from people who visit our site. We use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout our Web sites. Such information is not correlated with any personal information.
Other WebsitesThis website contains links to other websites. Earth Flare is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Refusing CookiesMost browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
Earth Flare Inc.