When you first download Med Helper you must add a Prescription to get started.
Example: Add a single Prescription that will notify you daily at 5:00 pm.
Note: You may add additional alarms to the same Prescription should you need to take it multiple times a day - repeat steps 5-6-7-8-9.
After you have entered the Prescription and associated Alarm(s) you will receive a notification at the specified times. Click on it to record your actions. All overdue doses are displayed for the last 22 hours.
- From the main menu hit > Prescriptions
- Hit add (+)
- Enter a name to identify the prescription
- Hit > the Schedule tab
- Hit > (+) Add Reminder Times
- Change 10:00 AM default time to 5:00 PM
- Set the dosage to prescribed amount
- Make sure Alarm is checked on